Best Lice Shampoo - Why is TLC Lice Shampoo the best shampoo to kill lice naturally?
TLC, Total Lice Control Shampoo can be used daily, on kids and adults of all ages. It is safe, effective, made from natural ingredients and guaranteed to kill all strains of lice.
Louse Treatment and Head Lice Treatment - We can help you!
Total Lice Control - Lice Shampoo kills all type of lice, and it has been killing SUPER LICE since 1997!
What is a Louse?
A louse is a small bug, sometimes the size of a sesame seed. It's color can be between opaque and grayish to black. A louse hatches from a Nit, the egg that a fully grown louse lays in the hair of a human. More than one louse are called Lice!
How can you get rid of lice?
Follow TLC Lice Shampoo's easy to use instructions and all head lice will be killed!
Natural way to kill lice - TLC Lice Shampoo does not use pesticides and it is gentle on you but deadly to lice!
TLC IS NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS!
FACTS ABOUT HEAD LICE (or Louse)
- They do not jump or fly
- Lice can crawl across a room!
- Animals cannot transmit them
- Spread by person to person or object to person contact
- 12 to 25 million REPORTED cases per year
- Their color ranges from opaque to black
- Average time of infestation before diagnosis 4 to 6 weeks
- Has nothing to do with cleanliness
- Food source - Human Blood Just like mosquitoes, lice only like certain people.
- Nits (lice eggs) are laid right next to the scalp. They will remain attached to the hair until it is removed or the hair falls out.
- Lice sprays DO NOT WORK
- Our blood is their food source
- Life span for a louse is 30 days
- A mature louse can lay 7 to 10 nits a day
- Nits hatches in 5 to 7 days
- Newly hatched louse matures in 5 to 7 days
- Chemical based shampoos have been scientifically proven to be only 50% effective. Not to mention the potential for neurological damage (from the toxins).
- Sizes of lice range from a newly hatched louse the size of a grain of sand to a full grown louse the size of a piece of rice.
- Very common for only some of your family members to get lice and others to not. The reason for this, is how your blood tastes to them. Just like mosquitoes, lice only like certain people.
- Very common to itch up to a full week afterwards due to the bites on your scalp.
- A nit contains a baby louse. Once it hatches the nit is now an empty shell that grows out with your hair. It will remain attached to your hair forever and always unless you remove it or that strand of hair fall out.
Doctors are concerned about toxins found in some over the counter and prescription shampoos. They are toxic, and repeated use could cause diseases that will severely harm a child and you.
'·Lindane is a proven carcinogen [California listed] and is cited by the EPA as acutely toxic.
·It is a suspected endocrine disruptor. This means that it disrupts hormone levels which regulate growth and reproductive health. Endocrine disruptors pose specific problems for children, whose reproductive systems are still developing.
·According to an article titled "Acute Lindane Poisoning in Three Children," in The Journal of Emergency Medicine, Lindane is reported to cause damage to the central nervous system. The article says it inhibits the enzyme that allows neuro-transmissions between muscles."
"Lindane is so toxic that it has been banned in 30 countries. In the United States, California is the only state that has taken any measures to address the dangers of lindane: it is currently illegal to use lindane on your pet in California, but it's still legal to use it on your children."
Lindane can be used on children but not on pets! - That is outrageous!
Some shampoos contain Permethrin:
"Permethrin is a suspected human carcinogen and neurotoxin which has been reported to cause temporary nervous disorders in the face and hands. It is also a suspected hormone disruptor affecting the endocrine an reproductive system."
TLC contains no harsh chemicals, and it is 100% safe for children of all ages, even babies!
Ready to order? Try our secure ordering system and we'll ship the shampoo to you right away!
If you need help with lice removal contact the lice ladies!
TLC kills all kinds of lice and it has been killing super lice since 1997!